Our Initial Meeting:
We will take an in-depth look at your current accounting practices and procedures. We look at what has worked for your business and what you would like to improve.
Over the course of this initial consultation, we also assess your accounting needs and current status, identifying key areas for improvement. We will then make recommendations to help you implement a new plan of action.
At this time, we will also discuss our unique fee schedule. We offer our clientele an hourly fee or a monthly fee; based on a best estimate of time spent on site per month.
We offer onsite, remote, and online (cloud based) bookkeeping and accounting.
We specialize in Quickbooks accounting software.
- Accounts payable (bills and payments)
- Accounts receivables (invoices and collection)
- Daily General ledger maintenance
- Time tracking & job cost reporting
- Payroll processing
- Expense classification
- Bank account reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation
- PayPal reconciliation
- Balance sheet generation and review
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial statements & custom reporting
- Inventory management
- Work in process (WIP)
- Fixed asset management
- Liason with your external accountants and bank
- Year end preperation
- ROE management
- Government remittances
- External Payroll management
- Quickbooks set-up
- Quickbooks training
Monthly Financial Report Package:
- Balance Sheet Profit and Loss Statement
- Trial Balance
- Month Profit and Loss Statement
- YTD Profit and Loss Statement by Class
- Monthly Profit and Loss Statement by Class
- Profitability by Job
- Sales Reports
- YTD Cash Flow Statement
- Accounts Receivable
- Aging Accounts Payable
- Aging Prepaid Expenses by Vendor
- Accrued Expenses by Vendor
- Custom General Ledger
Administrative Support Services:
We offer day to day support for your business.
Our services include:
- File maintenance
- Data base entry
- Email maintenance
- Word Processing
- Customer support
- Answering telephones
- Order taking and entry
- Social media support
- Web page maintenance
Small Business Consulting Services:
This unique service is geared to helping your business utilize your internal resources and record keeping to their fullest potential.
We will work with you and your staff to analyze your current business operations and make recommendations to help you improve the function of your business.